top of page


Lead is a toxic metal that was used for many years in products found in and around homes. Even at low levels, lead may cause a range of health effects including behavioral problems and learning disabilities. Children six years old and under are most at risk because this is when the brain is developing. The primary source of lead exposure for most children is lead-based paint in older homes. Lead in drinking water can add to that exposure.

Testing for lead can be done two ways, one way is in the water, a sample of tap water is taken to the lab and the level of lead is measured. The other way is to take a sample (like paint) to the lab for identification, or lead surface area wipe is taken to lab.

 Swab Lead Testing 8 Samples, Non-Destructive     $125.00

bottom of page